News Bulletin

Currently working on a couple of short story submissions for some upcoming April deadlines (Erewash 'Animals' and Swanwick's Win the Week). I like the challenge of writing to a specific theme and keeping to a specific word length. Wish me luck :-)

I am also gearing up for the start of Camp on April 1st. You can join my private cabin if you leave your Nano handle in the comments below - warning, there are only 15 places left so get in quick!

I am also looking for local and county writing groups and meets in the Darlington/North east area, so if you know a good one, tell me about it in the comments below.

Speak soon, and happy writing!
Gemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rain Looks Different in That City

Flash Fiction 1

So far the disease had cropped up in 5 different towns ...